As much as I wish for every kitty to have a loving home, that’s simply not realistic! These TNR kitties help to prevent countless homeless and unwanted kittens whose lives would only go to waste.
You can learn more about TNR and caring for your local strays by visiting Alley Cat Allies, the organization which began the program!
this video is so well done it deserves an oscar
IN A ROW?
oh my god the lipsync on this is so good
I love the smell of citrus in the morning.
I have wanted to see this for such a long time, it’s beautiful.
Somewhere in the world, Cave Johnson is punching the air
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’M THE GUY WHO’S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I’M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"
Sailor Moon and Chibiusa look so out of place on the R boxset because they were drawn by Kazuko Tadano, and everyone else… wasn’t. XD
I was just about to ask why we can’t get pretty sets like these instead of the “shimmery” hot mess Viz is trying to pretend looks decent. But there’s no point since my opinion won’t change matters.
Well, if Viz did it this way, it would end up being more expensive because these were released as individual DVDs. Usually the 1st edition Vol 1 DVD came with the keeper box to store and display them, but they weren’t build into it.
Like these PGSM DVDs.
They weren’t sold as a set like this. One DVD would come with the box and you had to collect the rest of the DVDs to fill the box.
I’m reminded of the time I worked at a movie theater in 2008, and Warped Tour had gotten out, so the guys from Blink 182 came to watch “The Happening”, and I was able to get Tom DeLonge’s autograph on my schedule paper, which I gave to an old friend who was obsessed with them. Needless to say, we aren’t very close anymore and this is just one example of how I often try to be so thoughtful and generous to my friends, yet they will only leave me in the end.
I see these sailor moon redesigns are popular again. Warms my heart when I see a spike on the activity page.
MAKOAMI AND REINAKO IN DIS PIC
I like these uniforms. *_*
Five more random things about the New 3DS ⊟
We’ve covered the basics about the New 3DS\XL hardware and today’s related software announcements, but here are a few minor items about the portable, mostly gleaned from the Nintendo’s Japanese FAQ. It’s just random things to think about, s we wait for the handheld to release in the West next year.
- No more wireless switch on the New 3DS - you’ll need to turn the wireless function on and off through the Home menu.
- Speaking of wireless, you can now transfer media files to your PC without needing to pull out the microSD card. Unfortunately, this feature is supported by only Windows 8.1 and 7 systems, and not Macs. :o/
- To disable the built-in web browser’s parental control filter, users will need to register a valid credit card and pay a fee of ¥30 yen ($0.29), according to Kotaku.
- But thanks to its HTML5 support, the New 3DS’s browser can now play videos — I expect 3DS traffic to PornHub to spike!
- You’ll be able to play most DS games on the New 3DS, except for ones with odd cartridges or casing, like these three releases that Japanese 3DS pointed out.SUPPORT TINY CARTRIDGE Join Club Tiny!
Are you fucking shitting me? I just dropped $200 on a 3DS XL…
Recently? Because I bought a 3DS XL 2 years ago and it was $170. It even had a free game on it. I figured that price would’ve reduced since then.
the 3DS XL still retails for $200. Actually, thinking back, I spent $220. That was the price of the Zelda bundle from November. Then there’s the sales tax.
Please note: The following post is about the sailor moon anime ONLY. I am very well aware of the Dreams arc of the Manga, and I have not yet seen any of the musicals (but they are on my to-watch list) So again, this post is 100% ONLY about the subbed anime.
Okay let me…